Ready Seal® Wood Stains
Ready Seal® Stain and Sealer for Wood is a Professional Grade wood stain. It was developed for commercial contractors, and professional restoration experts, but, due to demand, is now available to homeowners and Do-It-Yourselfers.
No matter what your wood type, you can expect Professional Quality results, everytime. Ready Seal® Wood Stains may be used on fences, decks, arbors, gazebos, log cabins and any other outdoor wood project! If you have any questions, check out our FAQ Section , or just give us a call 1-888-STAIN-4U and one of our representatives will answer any questions you might have.
Most orders ship SAME DAY, if ordered before 2:00 PM Central Time.
Click Here to read reviews by people who have used Ready Seal®
Click Here to see what makes Ready Seal® better than big box store brand wood stains or paints.
Ready Seal® Semi-transparent, Oil Based Wood Stains:
- Meet ALL State and Federal VOC laws!
- Provide Exceptional UV Protection and Seals out Moisture.
- Prevent unsightly mold, mildew and algae growth.
- Penetrate INTO the wood and will NEVER Crack, Chip, Flake or Peel!
- Go on easy, NO LAPS, RUNS or STREAKS, no back-brushing required!
- Stain and Seal your wood in ONE STEP! No need to apply a top-coat sealer.
- Have NO TEMPERATURE LIMITS for application!
- Minimal maintenance, no sanding or stripping required to re-coat!
- Can be rained on 1 hour after application, with no ill-effects!
- Provide protection that lasts 3 to 5 years in most cases.
- Can be rained on 3 hours after application, with no ill-effects!
- Provide protection that lasts 1 to 3 years in most cases.
Note: When purchasing you do not need to specify Deck Stain or Fence Stain.Ready Seal® is available in ONE formulation, in 7 different colors. It may be used for Decks, Fences, Arbors, Log Cabins, or any other outdoor wood project.